Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday

 
Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme sharing releases we cant wait to get our hands on! Hosted by Jill @ Breaking the Spine.

Unfortunately I have to wait until November to finally get my hands on the next installment of the Sinners On Tour series by Olivia Cunning.....Double Time!

After falling head over heels in love with the perfect woman for him, Sinners’ rhythm guitarist, Trey Mills, vows to give up his bisexual ways forever. When an obsessed fan kidnaps her, Trey must work with her best friend and roommate, a private investigator, to have her safely returned. Falling for his girlfriend’s roommate, a guy, was never on Trey's agenda. Will he have to choose between them, or can he have the best of both worlds?
I just love this series and I cannot wait to read up on Trey...He's definitely my fav, second to Master Sinclair!!! 
MY TREY


Photobucket


I'm excited that there is finally an anticipated book that I don't have to wait forever for. Last summer I was pleasantly surprised after I read the first book in The Hourglass series by Myra McEntire. Plus, it had one of the most kick-ass covers ever.

The story of Emerson Cole and The Hourglass organization continues. Emerson has been plagued her entire life by visions of phantoms and ghosts. Until recently, all believed, including Emerson, that these "visions" were a result of some mental illness yet to be diagnosed. Enter Michael Weaver, hired by her brother to help Emerson through this difficult time and maybe help her rid herself of these delusions which are clearly a figment of her imagination. However, Michael works for a mysterious organization called The Hourglass and he believes everything Emerson says. The story that follows is unique and exciting and I CANNOT WAIT for the follow up, Timepiece ( also, with a kick-ass cover ).

A threat from the past could destroy the future. And the clock is ticking...

Kaleb Ballard's relentless flirting is interrupted when Jack Landers, the man who tried to murder his father, timeslips in and attacks before disappearing just as quickly. But Kaleb has never before been able to see time travelers, unlike many of his friends associated with the mysterious Hourglass organization. Are Kaleb's powers expanding, or is something very wrong?

Then the Hourglass is issued an ultimatum. Either they find Jack and the research he's stolen on the time gene, or time will be altered with devastating results.

Now Kaleb, Emerson, Michael, and the other Hourglass recruits have no choice but to use their unusual powers to find Jack. But where do they even start? And when? And even if they succeed, it may not be enough...

The follow-up to Hourglass, Timepiece blends the paranormal, science fiction, mystery, and suspense genres into a nonstop thrill ride where every second counts.

If you haven't tried this series I encourage you to read Hourglass as it's one of the most interesting books I've picked up in the last year. Ms. McEntire is surely going to follow it up with just as exciting a sequel.

Release Date: June 12, 2012

4 comments:

  1. I TOTALLY NEED Trey's book! I will die before his book releases! AHHHHHHHHH! WANT NOW!!!! ;))

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know right! Its like we've been waiting foreva!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to read their books because I own #2, but I need to buy and read #1, I'm going to soon since I'm catching up on my smut!

    Happy 21st Birthday!!! Just yesterday it was your birthday last year, I remember it so well for some reason lol.
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes Miss Vain you must read this series! Its off the chain, smutty goodness!

    Bless ur heart....21st Bday!! I wish!! Todays my 30th....no more 20s for me!

    ReplyDelete

We love to chat...drop me

XOXOXO
VanesMate

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...