Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Tuesday Teaser

 Teaser Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following..




1. Grab your current read.
2. Open to a random page.
3. Share two 'teaser' sentences from somewhere on that page.
4. Add the title and Author's name too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR pile.


BE CAREFUL NOT TO ADD SPOILERS


This week my teaser comes from Dire Needs by Stephanie Tyler....
 
The male Were he’d brought to his room hadn’t even introduced himself—not formally, anyway, and he remained with his mouth pressed to the back of Vice’s neck, sucking on the spot the Dire liked, alternately biting, and Vice’s body was strung far too tight not to come immediately. Since his Brother Wolf had missed his run last night, the wolf was restless, and a restless, irritable wolf living inside a volatile human body was a bad sitch altogether. Vice had jerked himself off several times before the party in hopes of some relief—short-lived as it might be. Afterward, the ache made him nearly double over, even as his body asked for more. It would never be enough, which was why, most of the time, Vice didn’t give a fuck. Which wasn’t to say he didn’t have fun. Even if he didn’t want to, he couldn’t help it; it was a built-in piece of the Dire nature—primal and strong. To ignore it was futile—Brother Wolf wouldn’t allow it anyway.

Tyler, Stephanie (2012-03-06). Dire Needs: A Novel of the Eternal Wolf Clan (Kindle Locations 1814-1822). Penguin Group. Kindle Edition. 

Whats ur TT??


Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. love your meme button...its sexy ;) and what a great teaser

    sharonda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you liking this book?? I LOVE Stephanie Tyler and was waiting for this book to be released but I'm having a hard time getting thru it. I had to put it down and read something else. I don't know whether it is just me or the book--I want to like it sooo bad. It kind of reminds me of BDB. Love your site!! Here is my TT:
    http://bellesbookbag.blogspot.com/2012/04/teaser-tuesday_10.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, New follower--forgot to mention that!!
    Have a great day!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Sharonda!!

    @ Mariann...It does remind me of BDB in a way but not that much. I like it alot...not 5 star worthy but I do love a good werewolf tale! I havent read anything by Stephanie Tyler before though and will definitely read more from her. I keep putting it down when it gets boring but the story just picked up again so Im pretty into it now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your naughty teaser. Glad you're enjoying this!

    My Teaser

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi. New Follower. Loving your site. Thank you posting the music. Just found my new fave band Shinedown. Had to do a little searching cause I am loving the first song. But now that I came back to post my comment there is no music. Is the first song from Shinedown?

    For your teaser I started reading this book. 1st time author for me. Did not get far. I put it down and started reading something else. I was on a few chapters in. I will get back to reading it. I can not wait to see your review for it.

    My Teaser Tues.
    http://wickedlydeliciousbookblog.blogspot.com/2012/04/teaser-tuesday-tempted-by-rebecca.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Wicked!! The first song is actually "All that Remains" but I think I had that Shinedown song Bully as the 1st song a couple of days ago!( I love them BTW!)

    Anywhoo....I definitely liked Dire Needs a lot, I just finished it a couple hours ago and will be posting my review up soon!

    Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good Morning sweetie. Thanks for stopping by. Yeah I will have to look up "All that Remains". OMG I love that song. Thanks for the info. I will be back to check out your review. I can not wait to see thoughts.

    ReplyDelete

We love to chat...drop me

XOXOXO
VanesMate

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...