Wednesday, September 21, 2011

The Hunt by Heather-Killough-Walden!!!

The Hunt (The Big Bad Wolf #4)The Hunt by Heather Killough-Walden
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

In this 4th installment to The Big Bad Wolf Series Byron Caige has been a prisoner for the last fifty years of his supernaturally long life. Just when he gives up hope of ever knowing the taste of freedom again, he is unwittingly rescued by the very same woman who only wants to see him dead. Katherine Dare - Kat - is smart, fast, strong and beautiful - but unfortunately she's a Hunter, and she's convinced that Byron murdered her father twenty years ago.

She's also Byron's dormant.

This wasnt my favorite of the series and I was a bit bored at times. But once I got halfway through it I was quite entertained. To me this was a story of redemption and second chances. For Kat...it was realizing how wrong she was about Byron and the werewolf community. Since seeing Byron at her fathers dead body....then seeing him flash into a wolf soon after she always believed him to have killed her dad. And she took her frustrations out on all werewolves and became a hunter. Actually one of thier most respected and lethal killers. Once realizing her wrong doings...Kat is determined to redeem herself and save the werewolf community from an evil curse. Then there's Byron captivity and finally his escape from Malachai Wraythe's daughter.

All in all, this a great addition to the series. There were some hot and steamy moments and some heartfelt moments as well. Especially when Byron and Lucas reunite. Although this isnt my fav of the series,I still greatly enjoyed it. I love this world that Heather has created and its really quite original. Can't wait to find out what else is instore for my favorite wolves......

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to chat...drop me

XOXOXO
VanesMate

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...