Friday, September 9, 2011

The Last Rising by Rachel Firasek!!!

The Last Rising (Curse of the Phoenix, #1)The Last Rising by Rachel Firasek

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


No memories, Ice. No conversations.



Thats been Ice's mantra for two milenia. After being a Phoenix for so long, Ice is ready to leave this excistence. She thinks that its soon her time to finally be free. Her latest job is a sexy Texan named Turner. Once Turner is the only survivor of a fatal plane crash his main focus is to settle down and find a mother for his son. Once he meets Ice he knows she's the one but she's very reluctant. She knows she been assigned to his area for a reason but doesnt know the why of it. She knows that once the time comes she will never see him again. And not remember him.



This was an awesome story. I was interested from the beginnng. I loved the mythology of it and was instantly conected to the characters(especially his son Brodie) and invested in their story! This was great classic PNR and I enjoyed every word!! I definitely recommend this to all my fellow PNR FANS!!!



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to chat...drop me

XOXOXO
VanesMate

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...