Friday, September 9, 2011

Succubus Revealed by Richelle Mead!!!

Succubus Revealed (Georgina Kincaid #6)Succubus Revealed by Richelle Mead

My rating: 3 of 5 stars


Listened to this on audio and it was alright...I was a wee disappointed, but no worries it was alright! I think maybe because it was predictable...my reaction is not what I thought. It wasnt just the fact that Georgie and Seth end up together and the whole Kyriakos drama...the whole thing was pretty predictable. It was ok....I think if I read it in print I would like it even less and it woulda took me longer. Thank God I listened to this on audio. I really pray that the final installment of Dark Swan doesnt dissappoint! It as great that they finally got thier shit together but dayam....was a little of that Mead worthy shock too much to ask? I cant believe I had to give this a 3 but it is what it is!! I still love you Richelle Mead:)



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to chat...drop me

XOXOXO
VanesMate

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...