Friday, September 30, 2011

Friday Favourites

This is a post started by Sue over at Satin's Bookish Corner. So....Ima tell you a little about my favorite book character every week!


Mine for this week is Faythe Sanders from The Shifter Series by Rachel Vincent.



Faythe is a werecat and totally kicks major ass! She's definitely one of my top ten favorite heroines...eventhough she kinda got on my nerves!! But who doesn't:)
If you've never read the shifter series...ya need to! Its awesome...and there's a love triangle! Who doesn't love those?!



3 comments:

  1. hey chick, thansk for taking part. if your going to join in next week ill leave a link at the bottom of my post to tell my followers to check your blog and ill leave a link.

    ReplyDelete
  2. great well ill add ya to next weeks post then :)

    ReplyDelete

We love to chat...drop me

XOXOXO
VanesMate

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...