Saturday, September 10, 2011

Shadowfever by KMM!!!!

Shadowfever (Fever, #5)Shadowfever by Karen Marie Moning

My rating: 5 of 5 stars

***Contains spoilers***


"Words are easy; lies as simple as parting your lips and breathing.”



What a wild ride!! I waited so long to start this series...when I did, I couldn't get enough! The world that KMM created was amazing! So many questions unanswered, yet so many answered in one perfect package! I would love to know what happens next with Dani! My new phrase is "What the Feck!! I say all the time now...LOL! I loved her...she was my favorite character!! Oh and what happened to the other 2 Unseelie Princes????So glad that Beeyotch Rowena finially bit the dust! She had a whole lot more coming to her than she got. So many things I loved about this book and series in general. Barrons!! Need I say more?! I didn't like him at all until the end of Faefever then flat out adored him in Dreamfever! I couldn't believe how oblivious Mac was to the fact that Barrons wanted her!! "... Did I have to be dead to get you to see me?". How many times did he ask her that?? I also loved the fact that we never found out excactly what Barrons is...he's just Barrons! I love that!!! To me he is the best male character ever written!!! The love triangle between Barrons, Mac and V'lane was awesome! I really liked V'lane...can't believe he was Cruce the whole time! I mean the signs were there but WOW! It's funny how I was so obsessed with what the HELL Barrons was that a lot of things going on didn't register until it came out!LOL! This was the best series I've read in a while! I lost a lot of sleep and it was well worth it!



He lives. I breathe. I want. Him. Always. Fire to my ice. Ice to my fever.



There's no better series than Fever!





********Just fiinished the audio version....O.M.F.G!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was waaaay better than reading it if its at all possible! I had no feckin Idea!!*************



REMEMBER!!!!DO NOT...I REPEAT....DO NOT LOOK UP THE GUYS VOICE!! It will ruin the fantasy..just dont please!



Other than that it was awesome...I could listen to it everyday! But im psycho like that:)

This is worth more than 5 stars!!!



View all my reviews

2 comments:

  1. I agree, what you experience when you listen to it in audio has no comparison! I loved it! Barrons voice was so powerful and sexy! Ok wait, I need a cold shower...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cold shower definitely needed after listening to Shadowfever!! I had no clue it was going to be like that! Im so glad I experienced it:) I think everyone should listen to it...they will be more hooked!

    ReplyDelete

We love to chat...drop me

XOXOXO
VanesMate

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...