Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Top 10 Book Boyfriends of 2011

Welcome to the Top 10 of 2011, hosted by Confessions of a BookaholicA Life Bound by Books,fiktshun,Two Chicks on Books. Today's topic is Top 10 Boyfriends of 2011! My my my.....my favorite subject!! So here are the hunks that made my Top 10 list......


1. Barrons from none other than the best UF series ever written...Fever series by KMM


2. Bones...of course! From Night Huntress series by Jeaniene Frost.(I forsee him being on everyones top 10)


3. Dmitiri from The Guild Hunter series by Nalini Singh

4. Reyes from The Charley Davidson series by Darynda Jones

5. Strider from Lords of the Underworld series by Gena Showalter

6. Mencheres from Night Huntress world by Jeaniene Frost

7.Terrible from Downside Ghosts series by Stacia Kane

“You know I do, aye? Love you right, Chessiebomb.”


8. Ethan from Chicagoland Vampires by Chloe Neill

9.  Clay Danvers from Women of the Otherworld by Kelley Armstrong

10.  Vishous from Black Dagger Brotherhood by J.R. Ward

Wow...that was tuff!!I hope yal enjoyed my top 10!!




Photobucket

11 comments:

  1. Bones of course! I included him too! I sadly still haven't read the Fever series yet! Reyes is very hot from the Charley Davidson series! Terrible? I love that name! LOL I have that series on my TBR list as well.
    My Top 10 Book Boyfriends of 2011

    ReplyDelete
  2. Screw me, how could I have not listed one of the Lords? I have Clay on my list as well and I've nearly gone mental an hour ago when I noticed that I hadn't put Terrible on my list. XD LOL Mencheres, Dmitri, Bones and Barrons are all so hot. Damn..

    But I have no idea who Reyes is.. oô I think after loving the rest of your list, I need to read the series he is living in..

    Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE your Mencheres!!! You so nailed him!!! That cover so totally sucked and I loved that book sooooo much!!! I had such a hard time getting a good pick of him in my head I should have torn off the cover as I read the book :)

    Great Clay! And yup, Crispin is number one on my list!!!
    My Top Boys of 2011

    Kristin @myparahangover

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG I love Barrons! And that picture of Bones. I've got to read that series soon! And Dmitri.
    God I think my brain's fried by all this hotness.

    Ning @ Reading by Kindle Fire

    ReplyDelete
  5. Barrons and Bones OF COURSE! And yay for Reyes, I didn't see him on a lot of other lists.

    BTW...cheater! Terrible!?!?!? lol There were no Downside books published in 2011 woman! Believe me, it PAINED me not to put him on my list. Glad you squeezed him onto yours! :)

    Here's mine: Goldilox's Book Boyfriends

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome choices!! I've read all but two of these series (Guild Hunter & Downside Ghosts), but they are on my Bookshelf TBR! Love the "Clay" pic :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. i think it's time i really met bones/ you girls r all raving about him ^_^

    http://www.roroisreading.blogspot.com/2011/12/top-of-2011-day-2.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Goldilox...It wasnt published in 2011 but I read it in 2011...so it counts:))

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your list! I would have several of these guys too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love that you included visuals with your list. You always have the best eye candy. I also love that you included my man Clay ;)

    ReplyDelete

We love to chat...drop me

XOXOXO
VanesMate

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...