Monday, December 26, 2011

Early Review of Bloodrose

My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Ok. Here goes.....

3 stars....yea, 3 feckn stars!! Never would have saw this shit coming but I should known since my girl Miss Vain gave it a 1! If I say too much it will spoil the surprise so Ill just wing it.

As others have said...this has nothing to do with Calla's choice. I would given this book a 4 maybe a 5 if certain events did not come to pass. I would say, but you'll just have to read this train wreck to understand! The ending I got it, knew it had to be done now that Iv thought about it but other things, not so much! There was plenty of action, suspense, betrayal and a love triangle for the ages. Do I recommend people to read this book?? Hells no! Not if you haven't read the first two! If you've never read Nightshade, don't even thing about it. If you do, don't say I didnt warn you. Andrea Cremer really screwed me over and Im so GLAD that I got an Arc from my Terrible girls or else I would be beyond livid! This was like, burn-the -book-throw-it-out-the-window horrible, terrible....BULL fucking SHIT!

If you've read the previous books...Im so sorry for ya! Cuz once you read this drivel....you'll be right with me!

All in all, what started out as a promising YA paranormal series at its best, turned out to be a sick joke...Ha ha ha Andrea thanks for nothing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to chat...drop me

XOXOXO
VanesMate

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...