Sunday, December 4, 2011

Plentiful Package by Melissa Craig

Plentiful Package (Simply Breathtaking Series)Plentiful Package by Melissa Craig
My rating: 4 of 5 stars


I won this one on Satin's Bookish Corner and am sooo glad I did! This is a very steamy debut by Melissa Craig.


Jenna has always had the hots for her best friend Andy. But since Winning the State Championship and becoming a local celebrity, its gotten to his head and he's become a man whore and a bit of a jerk. Now that she's his boss she's been covering for him! Although she still has hopes of him changing and once again becoming the man she fell for and no matter what she does she just can't stop craving him. Will she finally cave? Or will she get sick of his shite and finally fire his beautiful ass??


I thought it was great and I was totally sucked in, Bravo....to Melssa Craig for delivering such a tantalizing, hot and steamy novella! I can't wait to see what else she has in store for Andy and Jenna.


View all my reviews
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to chat...drop me

XOXOXO
VanesMate

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...