Monday, June 27, 2011

La Luxure: Discover Your Blood Lust Book 1 by C.D. Hussey

La Luxure: Discover Your Blood Lust (Book 1)La Luxure: Discover Your Blood Lust by C.D. Hussey

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


Thanks to the author for sending me a copy of this awesome book!!!!



Ok....so Julia's an engineer on her way to New Orleans for a comference. She's not really happy with her love life. She's always been with men that are great on paper but too dull for her tastes. Now she's determined to let her hair down and be more spontaneous. One night she stumbles into La Luxure a goth club thats looks like just what she needs. When she meets Armand she decides that he's the perfect candidate for a NOLA affair. But after spending time with him she starts falling for him and he with her. I don't want to give anything away since there's a big bomb dropped at the end. But I will say that this was definitely unlike any vampire/paranormal book Iv read and what a breath of fresh air it was. I thought it was a great love story and I would definitely read more books in this world C.D. Hussey has created...awesome story!!!



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to chat...drop me

XOXOXO
VanesMate

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...