Monday, June 6, 2011

Accidental Abduction by Eve Langlais!!

Accidental AbductionAccidental Abduction by Eve Langlais

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


Megan just can't seem to find Mr. Right! All of her previous ex's were dogs and the most recent is no exception. On a late night cruise with her beau is supposed to be romantic riiight?? Not for Megan since said boyfriend pushes her overboard and leaves her to drown! After treading water for hours she sees bright light in the sky...thinking shes finally saved and not caring that its actually a space ship and she's about to be abducted.

Tren's a mercenary turned space pirate and in need of some excitement instead of the redundancy he's been plagued with. But when he finds the acerbic Megan caught in his net he is determinded to get rid of her and auction her off to the highest bidder at his earliest opportunity. But her bluntness and sexy curves are becoming a distraction and he's not so sure he wants to give her up just yet. So much so that when an enemy kidnaps her he's determined to get her back at all costs.

Of course I loved it...whats not to love. The banter between Megan and Tren was priceless. I laughed so much!!

“Holy shit. You’re like Han Solo on crack.”

I found myself wanting be ravished by my own purple alien! I can't wait for Juro's story!!










View all my reviews

4 comments:

  1. I'm glad you reviewed this because if I had to base my reading it on the cover I'd be too sacred to pick it up. Glad to hear you enjoyed it. I'll add it to my wish list. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know...it looks like it might be a little cheasy..but I loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL. What you don't love my purple pirate?! But it's Jimmy T. LOL. The most important thing is you love the story though. That's awesome.
    Thanks so much for reading and taking the time to review it
    Eve :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL!! I did LOVE the story though;)

    ReplyDelete

We love to chat...drop me

XOXOXO
VanesMate

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...