Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Teaser Tuesday!!

My Teaser comes from the 3rd book of The Big Bad Wolf series  by  Heather Killough-Walden...I just finished it this morning and loved it!
She could hear her own ragged breathing in the warm, quiet air of the torch-lit chamber. She could hear her heart hammering at her ribs. And she could hear his own thunderous rumble, low and long as he lowered his head, scorched her with his red eyes, and smiled. “Play with fire, little witch,” he warned her. He yanked hard and fast and she slid forward so that the tip of his manhood slipped past her defenses. She gasped, cried out, and he lowered his head to her collarbone. “You get burned.” 

So there's my teaser and I hope yall like it as much as muah;) 

2 comments:

We love to chat...drop me

XOXOXO
VanesMate

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...