Sunday, October 16, 2011

Intentional Abduction by Eve Langlais!!!

Intentional Abduction (Alien Abduction, #2)Intentional Abduction by Eve Langlais
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

The next book in the Alien Abduction Series by Eve Langlais follows Aylia and Jaro. Aylia's on a quest to get pregnant as per tradition of her people, it involves kidnapping the mightiest of a species and mate with them whether they want to or not! Once Aylia sets her sights on Jaro, she knows that he is perfect for her and she'll make him hers. But once she kidnaps him, he starts to stir something in her that is quite unfamiliar. She not sure she will be able to let him go.

Jaro, is the scourge of the galaxy. Unfortunately, he finds himself held captive by a very tantalizing human female, that thinks she's Zonian. A barbaric female species that steal their mates whether willing or unwilling. Her main focus is to steal his seed and become pregnant. But the more time he spends with the female he realizes he'll do anything to keep her.

This one was pretty damned hilarious! I wasnt sure I would like this one as much as the first one since it was about Jaro. I didnt like him much in Accidental Abduction but was very interested in the female who was able to best him. Aylia, did not dissapoint. She was fierce and voneralble in a lot of ways. Always knowing she was different than the people who raised her and her never flinching loyalty to them and their traditions was amazing to me. Their were a lot of funny moments in this one as well:


Instead of holding back as he usually would until he’d buried himself into a wet and welcoming sheathe, he let himself go, his hips bucking and his cock engorging almost painfully. He shot his essence into her face, the thick cream coating her and entering her mouth when she gasped in surprise. I have to admit, she looks good wearing my seed. As her open mouth of shock turned into a shriek, he started to laugh.

“What did you do?” she yelled, wiping gobs of his cream off her face.

“You wanted my seed, you got it,” he quipped.

“Argh!”

Unfortunately for him, he couldn’t move when she flung her sticky hands at him, splattering him with his own bodily fluids. His laughter was cut short as he cringed from the clammy goo that clung to his upper chest and the bottom of his chin.

“Wipe it off!” he bellowed.

A feral grin lit her face. “Why? Weren’t you the one saying you didn’t want to give me your seed? Well there you go, I’ve returned it.”


That was some funny shit!!

All in all, I greatly enjoyed myself. It was funny and sexy as hell and I loved every minute of it! Im glad Eve decided to release this early!!!

View all my reviews
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to chat...drop me

XOXOXO
VanesMate

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...