Friday, October 21, 2011

Friday Favourites!!

This is a post started by Sue over at Satin's Bookish Corner. So....Ima tell you a little about my favorite book character every week!
This week my Favorite is Terrible from Downside Ghost Series by Stacia Kane.


He's not your average hunk but very well written. Reading this series I just fell in love with Bump's #1 enforcer!







Now I'd like to share my favorite quote from the Downside Series!


"I figure you really wanted me you'd say. Like now, maybe, if you dig. I'll fuckin carry you down your place on a run, you tell me aye, get you on your back afore the next word comes out your mouth. But you oughta have yourself certain, causen I ain't lookin for charity, an I ain't lettin you go after. Once...once ain't enough for me, dig?" 


I just love me some Terrible! If you haven't read this series then you need to get out and get it right now!




Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to chat...drop me

XOXOXO
VanesMate

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...