Friday, May 27, 2011

Howling for My Baby by Beverly Rae

Howling for My Baby (Cannon Pack, #1)Howling for My Baby by Beverly Rae

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


Sidney Skeller has been having dreams of a shifter hottie for a while now and goes with her friend to see a psychic known for finding the "ONE", she doesn't have long to wait for him because the next day she has a misahap at her local gym and runs into her dream guy and later on mates with him. The problem with that is she comes from a family of Werewolf Hunters. Her father has his heart set on her continuing the family name and becoming a Hunter like himself. So now she has to hide her new shifter hunk from her family so they dont kill him!! This story was not only hot but full of humor and I loved every minute of it;)



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to chat...drop me

XOXOXO
VanesMate

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...