Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Eternal Rider by Larissa Ione

Eternal Rider (Lords of Deliverance, #1)Eternal Rider by Larissa Ione

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


There were so many things to love about this book. Being a HUGE fan of the Demonica Series I was crazy excited to read this spin-off series! The things is...I had no idea that it would be so feckin' good! Cara is an out of work vet who is falling on hard times. One day an acquaintance shows up on her doorstep with an injured dog and she saves the puppy's life(she names him Hal...for halitosis...tehee). But this aint no ordinary puppy...its a hellhound! Because she saved Hals life he bonds to her life force. Then there's fine ass Ares...the second Horseman of the Apocalypse(War). If you've read Demonica(if not whats ur deal?!lol) then you'll remember him from Sin Undone. Because Sin started that warg plague which lead to a war betwixt the wargs she broke Reseph's seal turning him into Pestilence and now he's a CRAZY mofo!! Spreading disease all over the world while trying to break his siblings seals. And bringing down the Apocalypse. Some how Cara ends up being the key to breaking Ares' seal so he has to protect her at all costs. I was on the edge of my seat the entire time. Got to see some of my favorites from the Demonica series. I can't wait til the next one!! Did I mention there will be upside down tree sex?! Loved it Loved it Loved it;)





View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to chat...drop me

XOXOXO
VanesMate

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...