Monday, April 18, 2011

Review of Dead in the Family

Dead in the Family (Sookie Stackhouse, #10)Dead in the Family by Charlaine Harris

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


As much as I love this series. I still have some questions left unanswered. I mean...this book went from being about the issues with Victor to Appius! Dont get me wrong...I still liked it a lot but I still feel like it was unfinished. On another note...I am glad that she's now living with the other fey. Dermott and Clyde bring a cool element to this story. I think if it was more about her and her faerie brethren and less about Eric and the other Vamp issues then it would have been better. Or maybe the Appius shit be put in a novella...IDK! Maybe I'm reaching! All in all, love this series. Thank God Appius and the Russian psycho is gone! And now we can get down to business. Like getting rid of Victor!!

Now I must say that I am a BIG supporter of Eric Northman...he is just so damned hot and sexy! And he adore's Sookie as much as he can for a vampire! But...we all know that he is not going to be her HEA. So who will it be? Who the fuck knows!! But I will say this: PLEASE PLEASE don't let it be Sam!!



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to chat...drop me

XOXOXO
VanesMate

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...