Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Wrong Suitor by Tina Folsom

The Wrong SuitorThe Wrong Suitor by Tina Folsom

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


This storytakes place in 1800's Texas where this real feisty girl Ellen keeps getting offers for marriage. She keeps declining because she wants real love. Her father is trying to marry her off so he sends out a message for eligible bachelors to offer marriage to his daughter and he will pay them $1000. Then there's this cowboy who makes an offer to her father on the behalf of Mr. Riley and he's supposed to bring Ellen to his ranch to marry her. But the sexy cowboy is Mr.Riley and he's is smitten by Ellen and works with her father in attemps to "tame"her! This was a great novella from Tina Folsom. I haven't found a story yet that I didn't like by her...if there is such a thing. I've only read her paranormal stories and I was a little worried about reading it. I don't know why...I should have known better! Anywhoo....I highly recommend this to those of you out there who like a lotta steam in ur romances....I know I do!! Ciao:)



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to chat...drop me

XOXOXO
VanesMate

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...