Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Teaser Tuesday

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

1. Grab your current read.
2. Open to a random page.
3. Share two 'teaser' sentences from somewhere on that page.
4. Add the title and Author's name too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR pile.

BE CAREFUL NOT TO ADD SPOILERS______________________


This week my TT (really a scene this time)comes from Fifty Shades of Grey by E.L. James.









“Come,” he murmurs. 


“What?” 


“We’re going to rectify the situation right now.” 


“What do you mean? What situation?” 


“Your situation. Ana, I’m going to make love to you, now.” 


“Oh.” The floor has fallen away. I’m a situation. I’m holding my breath. 


“That’s if you want to, I mean, I don’t want to push my luck.” 


“I thought you didn’t make love. I thought you fucked hard.” I swallow, my mouth suddenly dry. He gives me a wicked grin, the effects of which travel all the way down there. 


“I can make an exception, or maybe combine the two, we’ll see. I really want to make love to you. Please, come to bed with me. I want our arrangement to work, but you really need to have some idea what you’re getting yourself into. We can start your training tonight – with the basics. This doesn't mean I’ve come over all hearts and flowers, it’s a means to an end, but one that I want, and hopefully you do, too.” His gray gaze is intense. I flush… oh my… wishes do come true. 


“But I haven’t done all the things you require from your list of rules.” My voice is all breathy, hesitant.


 “Forget about the rules. Forget about all those details for tonight. I want you. I’ve wanted you since you fell into my office, and I know you want me. You wouldn’t be sitting here calmly discussing punishment and hard limits if you didn’t. Please, Ana, spend the night with me.” He holds his hand out to me, his eyes are bright, fervent… excited, and I put my hand in his. He pulls me up and into his arms so I can feel the length of his body against mine, this swift action taking me by surprise. He runs his fingers round the nape of my neck, winds my ponytail around his wrist, and gently pulls so I’m forced to look up at him. He gazes down at me.


 “You are one brave young woman,” he whispers. “I am in awe of you.” His words are like some kind of incendiary device; my blood flames. He leans down and kisses my lips gently, and he sucks at my lower lip. “I want to bite this lip,” he murmurs against my mouth, and carefully he tugs at it with his teeth. I moan, and he smiles.


 “Please Ana, let me make love to you.” 


“Yes,” I whisper, because that’s why I’m here.







Im greatly enjoying this book can't wait to see what all the fuss is about. I have a feeling Im going to love  it:)





3 comments:

  1. ohhh cool teaser. thanks for stopping by :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH CHRISTIAN!!!

    Sounds like you are enjoying it V! Can't wait to read your review.

    Ollie aka DarkBloodyVamp

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my my my...I most definitely am LOVING it!!! I already bought the next one....

    ReplyDelete

We love to chat...drop me

XOXOXO
VanesMate

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...