Wednesday, February 16, 2011

I'm re-reading Sookie Stackhouse so....

Ok so I've been doing a re-read of the Sookie Stackhouse series! For those who don't know what that is....WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN?? I started on "Dead to the World" and worked my way up. Originally I was a huge Trueblood fan. I didn't even know about the book series til season 3 was coming out! What an idiot...right?! I fell in love with this series...OMG!! To me the books are way way better than the show! It's so different in a lot of ways and the same as well....funny huh? I loved Bill when the show started , but when I started the books...actually when I got to the end of "Club Dead", I couldn't stand him! I liked Eric on the show, but when I read the books I fell in love! Now enough blabber about Trueblood...I wanna discuss the book series! Once I re-read the series I learned a lot of things...what things, do you say?? Well for starters the whole Quinn issue...I really liked him once I re-read the series.  I think Sookie fucked up on that one...the mom and sis were irritating but, so what! Her brother is annoying too...HELLO!! I really think that they could have worked it out!...I think I misjudged him and I think they would have a great life together. Also, since re-reading this series, I realize that she made a big MISTAKE with Alcide!! She is such an idiot...she needs to leave the vamps alone!! Way too much drama in my opinion. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE Eric...but can Sookie have kids with him?? NO!! And we all know that's what she wants eventually.... so we will see when "Dead Reckoning" comes out! I read the first chapter on Charlaine's website...awesome!! Since I am not done with my re-read I will be back!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to chat...drop me

XOXOXO
VanesMate

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...