Monday, March 14, 2011

Great PNR with HOT SMEXY SCENES!!

Hey ya'll!! If you haven't noticed from all the eyecandy I have on my blog site...I'm a big book whore...LOL! Also I don't know about you guys but I love stories with great smex!! So...I will let you see into my treasure trove of awesome book and series that I've come across that get's down to the nitty gritty fast and hard!! Although I've not read many(I'm always looking for suggestions) here are my favs so far!! I have two favorite authors in this genre: Tina Folsom and Eve Langlais!!

Scansguards Vampire Series by Tina Folsom

Yvette's Haven(Coming Soon)

Super hot...I mean wow!!





 
Venice Vampyr Series by Tina Folsom




  
This one should come with a warning label...actually I think it does!!LOL! I loved it!

BTW...Tina Folsom sure knows hot to write a great sex scene!! One of the best IMO!

            Princess of Hell series by Eve Langlais           



 

Oscar's Soul by Missy Welsh
 It's a novella, but it's super hot and M/M. Really good story!!



I will be adding more as I go along so....Thanks again for reading the ramblings of a Depraved and Vampsessed Chick xoxoxoxo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to chat...drop me

XOXOXO
VanesMate

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...