Saturday, January 28, 2012

In My Mailbox

 Its been a while...I know! My boyfriend and I, of 10 years have finally  decided to get married this summer so Iv been uber busy planning like a wild woman. With so much to do I havent had much time to read much less post and holler at yal. But Im back now:)) Thanks for bearing with me! Now on to the good stuff.....


 In My Mailbox is a weekly Meme  to share what we bought, checked out, swapped or won, hosted by The Story Siren. This week I got some that Iv been eagerly anticipating.....









Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. The first picture is so good it left me blushing and flushing.Congrats on your wedding Vanesmate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your marriage/wedding! Its been so long for me from my own wedding that I don't remember the stressful stuff.

    You've got some great books in the mailbox. I see two from my own wish list.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies! @ Samina...thats what Im here for ;)

    ReplyDelete

We love to chat...drop me

XOXOXO
VanesMate

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...