Monday, May 14, 2012

Review: Bloodright by Karin Tabke


Bloodright by Karin Tabke
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

"You are much more than the woman i love; you are the mirror of my soul. We are one. The same."

Bloodright continues where Blood Law left off. With the Blood Law avenged, but not in the way Lucien has always wished. He takes Falon as his mate instead of killing her. Now Falon is whisked away to the Mondragon Pack with the rakish Lucien...but he's a temptation she is powerless to fight! Since the future of the Lycan race is in their hands she must become his mate and think of the Pack instead of herself. With the Blood Moon aproaching and the battle getting closer, Mondragon and Vulkasin must unite for them ever having a chance at defeating the Slayers.

This series really just set the bar for me! Lucien was so damned sexy and I found myself loving him more than Rafe. He really is misunderstood! And Falon...she really was just dumped into an impossible situation. She meets Rafe.... hellbent on sacrificing her to his brother for slaughter to rectify a blood feud she had nothing to do with....falling in love with Rafe. Then being offered up as a trophy to Lucien to be his mate.... then having to be his mate and put her feelings and broken heart aside for the good of the Lycan race. I really felt sorry for her especially knowing her feelings for Rafe and knowing that since the Blood Law was avenged he was to take another mate so Pack Vulkasin can flourish. Then her connection to Lucien grows deeper than she ever expected it to. And poor Lucien just wants someone to love him!

All in all, this was a great addition to the series and I cannot wait to find out what happens in the conclusion! I highly recommend this to fans of PNR...namely ones with shifters. This is a must read! I swear I gobbled it up in a day!


View all my reviews
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to chat...drop me

XOXOXO
VanesMate

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...