Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday


Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme sharing releases we cant wait to get our hands on! Hosted by Jill @ Breaking the Spine.


I adore YA books. I especially like YA fantasy or Dystopian. I REALLLY like Kresley Cole. So when I heard she was coming out with a new YA series, I admit I did a little squealing!

Poison Princess (The Arcana Chronicles)
by Kresley Cole

Sixteen-year-old Evie Greene thought her horrific apocalyptic hallucinations were a sign that she was slowly losing her mind. But when her visions come true, decimating the world around her and killing everyone she loves, Evie is forced to accept that she was seeing the future.

Fighting for her life and desperate for answers, she turns to wrong-side-of-the-bayou classmate, the gorgeous and dangerous Jackson Deveaux for help. As Jackson and Evie race to find the source of her visions, they meet others who have got the same call and discover that Evie is not the only one with special powers. An ancient prophesy is being played out, and as the battle between good and evil intensifies, it is not always clear who is on which side…


Release Date: October 2, 2012


What am I waiting on??  The latest novella from the Experiment in Terror Series by Karina Halle! This one focuses on Pippa(Creepy Clown Lady) and will also feature the 1st couple of chapters of Into the Hollow...Im dying to read this just so I can get my EIT fix before October!

 A haunting novella from the Experiment in Terror Series...

From her harrowing introduction in Darkhouse, the spectre known as “Creepy Clown Lady” has been a constant fixture in Perry Palomino’s life. But beyond the horrid makeup and piercing stare lies Pippa, a woman just like everyone else.

Well, not quite.

When Perry discovered Pippa’s message to her and Dex on the EVP recordings, she thought she heard the last of the old woman’s message. She was wrong. In the novella Old Blood, Pippa relays the tale of her troubled and tortured past, revealing how an accomplished actress and loving mother fell into madness and how an unfathomable betrayal led to her untimely death. 

For Perry, the repercussions of her message are life-shattering.

Old Blood is #5.5 in the series and occurs between books #5 On Demon Wings and #6 Into the Hollow
Releases July 2012 Metal Blonde Books


9 comments:

  1. Hi HeatherJay! :)
    Glad to see you and V have been doing an awesome job blogging together.:)

    LOL. When I put my WoW up tonight I had a tiny Lol, moment when I wrote don't read this while eating because I thought of you getting sick reading the first one. Haha. I felt bad you got sick from it, lol. But hey at least you know; Never read Zombie books. I think that's the only Zombie book I have read so I'm a newbie as well. :)

    Okay so anything by Kresley Cole is a must read. Take care & thanks for visiting my WoW!!

    V!! I missed seeing you post a WoW!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Miss V. !!
    Yes, I will have to appreciate all zombie books from afar! To this day I still can't drink smoothies! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LMAO!!! I was so tired yesterday from the waterpark with the family that i conked out early!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have only just started the Experiment in Terror series and I'm going to add this to my list.
    The new YA from Kresley cole is going to be so good.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yea....that Kresley Cole book does look awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have not read a YA book in a while. Kresley Cole is a awesome author.

    My WOW
    http://wickedlydeliciousbookblog.blogspot.com/2012/05/waiting-on-wednesday-hot-for-fireman-by.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hahaha!!! Poor HeatherJay cannot drink smoothies lol, awwwww poor girl. :(

    Hey VanesMate I have NEVER heard of this series??? Ever! Ever! Ever! Lol. I'm going to add that series but it's weird when you go to your friends blog and you don't recognize the book at all, lol and it's not even a new series?? Weird. Thanks for sharing. Glad you had fun at the water park! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Iv been raving about this series forEVA Miss Vain! I think I recommended book 1 to you a while back! I got Emmy and Samina reading it already and Emmy is as addicted as I am! I KNOW you will love Dex!

    ReplyDelete

We love to chat...drop me

XOXOXO
VanesMate

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...