Saturday, May 26, 2012

Fangs, Witches n Spankings.....

 A weekly meme hosted by the Story Siren where we share what we've bought, swapped, checked out or won!

Happy Saturday everyone! Im enjoying this beautiful  Chicago day and this wonderful breeze. This week I only got a few reads. Hope ya'l had a great week, I know I did!

Thanks to one of my fellow Terrible Girls Jennifer The Book Nympho.

 Bought these on Amazon...I should really by stock cuz they get all my money!

A Freebie on Smashwords

And an awfully naughty m/m bdsm romance




Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Hey! You'll have to tell me how the Molly Harper books are! I've been debating reading them myself. I love Jennifer Estep's Mythos Academy series a lot! I hope that m/m book is yummy!!

    Happy Memorial Day!! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Iv been meaning to read them myself...Ill let you know! I see that you gave the Mythos Academy books a high rating and since we both share a common love for VA and the like I figured Id give it a go! Ill be starting it when Im done with Dead Flesh!

    ReplyDelete

We love to chat...drop me

XOXOXO
VanesMate

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...