Thursday, February 2, 2012

Freakn Fantastic!!!

Lying Season by Karina Halle
My rating: 5 of 5 stars


Blurb: Ama­teur ghost-hunter Perry Palomino has bat­tled ghosts, fought off skin­walk­ers and skirted the fine line between life and death. But can she sur­vive bunk­ing down in Seat­tle for a week with her partner (and man she secretly loves) Dex and his perfect girl­friend, Jennifer? And can she do so while being tor­mented by a mali­cious spirit from Dex’s increas­ingly shady past? With love and life in the bal­ance, Perry must dis­cover the truth among the lies or risk los­ing every­thing she's ever cared about.


My Thoughts:
Book 4 in experiment in Terror....Perry is embarking on the most difficlt journey of her life. Meeting and staying with Dex and his girlfriend! Once she gets there the truth about Dex and Jennifer's relationship start to unravel. This is so far, the very best of the series in my opinion! Its filled with the same scary and emotional twists as the previous books but there much more, so much more. I cant really get into details about the surprises but I must say that I laughed, I cried, I got the living shite scared outta me and I loved every minute of it. You guys really need to get out and get this series! All paranormal and dark fantasy fans will dig this...I promise you. If not ur just crazy cuz Karina Halle defintely has a winner here...trust me!! I cannot put into words how much I loved this book...Im dying to read the next one. Thank you Karina for sending me this awesome series...you've defintely won yourself a stalker fan!! If GR would let me give this more than 5 stars, I would in heart beat!


View all my reviews Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to chat...drop me

XOXOXO
VanesMate

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...