Sunday, July 24, 2011

Toxic by Eve Langlais!!!

Toxic (Blood Countess, #1)Toxic by Eve Langlais

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


Ellie is a vampire and general of the vampire queens army. Because of a prophecy regarding the Demons from Hell breaking free and reeking havoc on mankind, the Vampire Queen gives Ellie the task of bringing Vampires out in the open. That way ensuring their cooperation in the up coming battle. Vampires gotta eat something right??:)

Because of all the vampire myths and technology in the modern world...not a lot of humans are buying the fact that vampires are real. So the government appoints a scientist to run test on Ellie to make sure her claims are true. The scientist,Raphael, is sent to Ellie's home to study her and he's incredibly hot but for some reason is trying to suppress his true feelings for Ellie. Of course she see's this as a challenge and tries her damdest to seduce the stick-up-his-ass Dr.

I loved everything about this story. Ellie was awesome...the daemons were evil and disgusting and Raphael was delicious!! I can't wait til the next one....I swear I was screaming "NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!" at the end..LOVED IT!! I can definitely see this series as being one of my favs right up there with "Princess of Hell"!!



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to chat...drop me

XOXOXO
VanesMate

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...