Friday, June 29, 2012

Follow Friday


Every Friday Parajunkee's View and Alison Can Read hosts Feature and Follow Friday. One lucky blog is featured and interviewed while the rest of us post our own responses to the question of the week and blog hop to say hello to each other!

This week's question:

Birthday Wishes — Blow out the candles and imagine what character could pop out of your cake…who is it and what book are they from??

HeatherJay's Answer:
After careful consideration, I would have to choose Jamie Fraser from Outlander. I know he isn't a familiar character among the Paranormal/UF crowd but anyone who has read this historical-time travel series knows the yumminess that is Jamie. No one comes close!!! 




3 comments:

  1. Oh, I can totally argue your point. I think my pick is hotter! :DDD

    I'm a new follower via GFC ;)

    My Follow Friday

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jamie is an excellent choice!

    I'm a new GFC follower :)

    FF post

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really need to read the outlander. I have read he def. is yummy before.

    ReplyDelete

We love to chat...drop me

XOXOXO
VanesMate

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...